Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

19/12/2012

19.na..na...na...na..19

19th December.
19.
Only 12 days left to the end of the year.
Only 5 more shopping days.
Only 2 days to the shortest day - only 2 days till the lighting of the Yule log.
Only 2 days till the seasons turn and the darkness recedes and the sun quietly returns.


Thank goodness for road signs!


Another good day at work and I am *t*i*r*e*d but a good tired :) It is our knit and natter chrimbly do tomorrow with a secret santa, nibbles and giggles!
Will report back - hope you had a good Wednesday and here's to an even better Thursday !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published