Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

20/04/2014

Brew any one?

Last year Himself gave me a brilliant gift - something I'd wanted for a little while. He bought me a 'Kelly kettle' (Huh? I hear you say) A 'Kelly kettle?'

Soon after I had unwrapped my pressie, the weather turned nasty and winter followed soon after. My kettle languished in it's box quietly until this year when we unearthed it and gave it a very successful try out.


The delight of having a piping hot tea next to a small crackly fire on the beach or half way up a hillside must rate as one my all time walking pleasures **.
Somehow tea made and drunk in the open air after a walk tastes so VeRy MuCH BettER ! - what do you think?

Well, our week off together has gently ended. We have had some wonderful sea-air filled days and some lovely walks. I  happily got some knitting done (not to mention that I even managed to squeeze in some study time!)

How was your week?
Managed to get some crafting/study/tea making done?
Did you breathe in some gloriously salty sea air?

I  do so love to hear what you get up to :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Promise that we are very fire conscious

4 comments:

  1. That looks fine. I'm sitting at my computer watching the rain lash down, Hoping it will improve soon, but until then, there is nothing for it, I'll have to crochet! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top marks to Himself! A perfect pressie for you! I can see you using it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift, I can almost taste that tea - it has a wonderful flavour when prepared and drunk out of doors in the arms of mother nature, doesn't it! I'm so glad your family week off has been so beneficial - it kinda gives you a fresh impetus to get going again - well, eventually! I didn't breathe in any sea air this week but have been thankful to see rain becoming a slightly more regular feature around here at last, and crafting has kept me busy - thank you for asking, lovely! Happy week to you, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really smart!
    We've just got a billycan, made from a bean tin an a spoke !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published