Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

17/08/2014

Perverse beauty

Last week, Youngest and I spent some time at Bolton Abbey, a few days ago I posted a series of photos from our self imposed camera challenge. Today I thought I'd  add something else from that day that had caught my eye.

Scum on the top of the river. Swirling and twirling making a marbled effect on the surface.




And in a strangely perverse way, 
the duck paddling a trail through the pollution created added 'beauty'.
It felt odd.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me the beauty of scum!! Have often seen it but not perceived it as a marble effect on water. Shame on me as I have made marbled paper in the past ! Brave duck too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published