Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

04/01/2013

Guess what I have?!

I have my own *LYS!!

Oh the envy I have felt over the years of reading other bloggers bragging about their lys.

Lys this and lys that....yadda yadda yadda.

Now - I have one.... less than 100 yards from where I work. 

Bliss.

Only thing is - I have had such a dreadful lurgy that I've not had the energy to lift my knitting needles, however I did manage to buy some yarn (for medicinal purposes you understand).....

*lys - Local Yarn Store

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to read you have the lurgy but I can recommend a daily visit to a lys to cure it. If only I could reach in and feel your medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a lot of lurgy's about! Some colder weather is called for, that'll kill the bugs AND put us all in the mood to knit a thick woolly jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own LYS - lucky you. Best we have is either a LCS* or a very pricey wool shop and even they need a car to access. Hope lurgy fading, and wip growing. xx

    *Local Charity Shop

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published