Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

18/01/2013

What's a cat gotta do?

What does a catling do when she is feeling a little catatonic?

When the weather is catastrophically cold?

When being imprisoned in a house serves as a catalyst to create a severe dose of couch 'catato-ism'?

Well, it means that being chief felis domestica (with four full time staff members) you get to use the laptop with your own personally heated seat and a self driven mouse.......

Oh what it is to be the top cat. Bliss.

3 comments:

  1. Cataplexy or catonic..........either describe little Pan on the lap of her cater-cousin!! (Chambers English Dictionary had so many cat.. words I was spoilt for choice)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published