Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

06/06/2014

passeggiata

Friday evening.

After a week of amazing friends, wonderful family, gifts and cake, all I wanted, all I needed was a bit of fresh air, big sky and a passeggiata*.
 As we walked along, feeling the receding gentle warmth of the evening sun, I thought on the last few days.  I celebrated my birthday mid week and I have been surrounded by love and generosity. I have been touched at the thoughtfulness of my dear friends and family.  
Thank you all - so very very much xxx
 
 

We sat beneath the beech trees and gazed at the view. We were in no hurry, we just needed to breathe.

*passeggiata - an evening stroll taken not for exercise but for pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. Passeggiata.......it looks like it was a good one, fully of reflective thoughts of your last few busy days and the rest of your 'birthday week'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday to you.Your photos are beautiful, no wonder you enjoyed your passeggiata!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new word for me; don't think I'll be using it tonight as it is still quite wet here! Glad you enjoyed your birthday; did you manage to extend it for a week?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published