Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

31/05/2015

Wild

We've been away, 
we've breathed sea air, 
climbed coastal cliffs, 
walked woodlands and lanes. 

We've watched the stars, 
dodged the rain 
and felt the magic of a wild holiday.

And there have been wall to wall bluebells - beautiful.
I have plenty of stories and a plethora of photos but they all need a little organising, so, if you'll excuse me, I am off to put the kettle on before I share - mine's a lemon tea fancy joining me?

10 comments:

  1. Drinking blackberry and elderflower tea, really refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great time. tea, yes please, Yorkshire if you have it, milk no sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous so far, and can't wait to see more. Wonder where you went? I wrote a poem about England when we got home from holiday in 1991 and it started about seeing bluebells. Maybe I should dig it out and post it.
    Love the willow fox. Thanks for sharing and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous so far, looking forward to seeing more.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, count me in! That willow fox is gorgeous :)
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rainbow and the orange house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, especially of the rainbow! Looking forward to seeing more when you have a chance to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, weak black coffee for me as usual! Love the pictures, the colour of that orange house contrasting with the darkening sky is gorgeous as is the fox - his detail and colours of the willow make him so realistic. Actually I think I could write something complimentary about every picture. Can't wait to see more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the usual hot water for me.... hard to pick a best photo but it has to be the willow fox.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.