Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

09/09/2016

September's Scavenger photo-challenge list


Scavenger photo-hunt BIG REVEAL for AUGUST is...

I thought that this month I'd try something a little different and invite August's photo contributors to suggest a word or two and what an amazing and varied selection you supplied!

I'm SO glad I did! 

Not every one replied in time but don't worry -please still send your suggestions in and I'll add them to November's hunt .

I have omitted 'My own choice '  due to such a goodly amount of new words to hunt, this option may make a return in November. Without further ado - let me introduce you to this month's words to hunt ...

A photograph inspired by a word, words inspired by the photos - September's Scavenger photo-hunt list - enjoy!

  1. Web
  2. Blade
  3. Filigree
  4. Travel
  5. Bright
  6. Asleep
  7. Float
  8. Autumn
  9. Fur
  10. New
Remember to think laterally, interpret as YOU fancy, be it a current photo or a favourite one from your past. We'll reconvene and post our words and photos from Friday 30th September -  have fun!

Last month's link up tool worked beautifully so I will be adding that on Friday the 30th too, so don't forget to add your link once you have posted your photos - it is the best way share the fun of your pictures and stories 


Scavenger photo-hunt BIG REVEAL for AUGUST is...

3 comments:

  1. Yipee, a new list, a challenging list and I'm off to oil my lateral thinking brain (or should that be brain cell?). See you on the 30th!! Thanks again for getting us all organised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topics. Now to start thinking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of words, though, I do hope I can get my photo hunt done, as I won't have any to fall back on, as this mini laptop hasn't much on it. The PC at home is my "go to", if all else fails to materialise. I'll do my best & hope to be able to download off my little camera, which is causing a few problems at the moment. Why, oh why, didn't I bring my good camera with me (sob, sob). I'll try my best. See you next week, thanks and take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.