Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

30/11/2016

Good bye November

Never mind good bye November -hasn't this year in general just suddenly slipped away?

It has, for me, been a year of contrasts and conflict, of changes of direction and new beginnings and now I find myself busy painting and stamping and not just for pleasure but for commissions and gifts - whodathunkit?

Any hoo,  gentle reminder that tomorrow is the kick off of chrimbly crafting and counting (joining in with Julie's Advent) I hope that you are inspired to try some of the crafts that will appear daily until the 24th December.

In the meantime, if you will excuse me, I must get back to painting (difficult with a cat wanting to sit on my lap and a dog asleep under my feet) as my list of commissions gently grows daily! Yay!!

Talk about the pawsonal attention to detail that Pepper insists on giving ...

5 comments:

  1. Love the dog pictures on the cheese board. They are so realistic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a cat who keeps wanting to sit on my lap when I'm sewing...he's going to get a pin stuck in him one of these days. I adore your hare.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.