Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

15/12/2018

Festive Advent Calendar doors 16 to 20

Carols

Bow
A small piece of yule cake, wrapped ready to slip into a pocket as we go out for a walk.

Wintery Scene

Tree before and after
At small 'twig tree' before and after :)

Star
Mincepie - nom nom nom


The next five are.....


Sleigh
Nativity Scene
A Christmas Carol from YouTube
A Christmas cartoon from YouTube


Julie of Julie's Journal & Scrapbook

5 comments:

  1. Love the twig tree, Perhaps I will do something like that this year. Going to try and make some mince pies today if this cold lets me!

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs, Kate. I would love to read more about 'carols.' Is it an event close to you? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kate & do I remember the car park is where we were parked when we visited in 2016? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh mince pie! I always want some when I see photos but I have never had any or made one myself! Everything looks lovely! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.