Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

05/07/2019

Words for July

Thank you every one who joined in with June's scavenger hunt - some lovely stories and photos - once again it amazes me how we all work off the same list and although we sometimes have the same subject matter - each story is our own.
Thank you xx

Words for July ....

Cluttered
Paddle
Pink
Starts with an E
Roof
My Own Choice

Have fun - they can be a photo from your archives, or freshly taken this month. Just a few words with each to weave a story and if possible - think outside the box!

We'll share our stories and images From Friday 26th July - good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kate.
    I've just said to DH i'll take a pic of inside his garage, that'll certainly be ok for the cluttered one.... rude word from him not withstanding, I think I'll have to think of something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie - cluttered would be DH's study but he would not be even remotely amused if I published a photograph of it :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.