Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

31/07/2022

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! 🎈🎈🎉🎊

I don't normally share faces of my family here but as I have been given special permission - I want to share how full my heart is for these two😃❤️ Youngest and his lovely girl.


We were invited to their graduation ceremonies and what a brilliant (and long) day it was - so very proud of these two!


And if you think you are going to see a sensible photo - think again! Life is too short to be boring.



Here is to the next step in your lives - may it be as good as today❤️

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of them and I'm sure both sets of parents are very proud of them, especially through these troubling few years. Well done. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I remember the Uni days. Well done to your two. Onwards and upwards now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emailed a reply - you made me chuckle!

      Delete
  4. Huge congrats to all, here's to a wonderful future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to both of them! Thank you for sharing these lovely photos, you have every reason to be proud! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and we are so proud of them indeed xxx

      Delete
  6. He does not change but he does look smart! So another of life's hurdles is accomplished, on with the next! Positive vibes for them both. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - still the same mischief maker and chief goon but this time very very much taller! thank you! x

      Delete
  7. What great pictures - and great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to both of them! Sending wishes of happy, healthy, productive times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations to them both! Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations to the both of them. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arrhhh isn't that lovely :) You must be so proud x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to both of them. Fantastic News. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.