Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

08/02/2016

Rediscovered hearts❤

A while ago, as I was tidying up, I came across a small bag of unfinished felt hearts.
Hearts I'd cut out over three years ago
and never completed.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I pulled out the few that were almost done
and with a stitch here and a stitch there and a little bit of stuffing ...
they have been added to my Pask-tree.
Job done :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

My pompoms now share their space with daffodils -
initially tight green pencils with the tiniest hint of yellow tips,
Now joyously open and gloriously cheerful!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

When I posted these pictures, I remembered I'd been playing with my incense bowl. 
I love the play of light on the wall
while the room fills
with the heady scent of my favorite incense.  

 Think I might go and light it up again -
I love the magic it exudes :)
I usually post a hearty story a day, but work has been so busy that I come home, 
flop on the settee and morph into a cushion.
I can't muster the energy to do anything much more than stodgify!

I have even let my knitting sleep.
It goes to work with me every day,
 and then comes home again.
I don't disturb it,
so my knitting sleeps on ...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

15 comments:

  1. Love the pompoms and the daffs. Mad but good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to come across an easy little WIP that's almost finished. Your little hearts look sweet on the tree. I like the light show produced by your incense bowl,appealing to more than just your sense of smell. I can identify with your sofa-flopping - I did the same thing yesterday and actually fell asleep straight after work. I'm blaming my cold. Sweet dreams, knitting.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to catch up on your blogs and your lovely photos - I've had no tiem for blogging the last couple of weeks and no energy if I did have time. I've done a few rows of cable knitting which I've had to keep taking undone :-( but I will persevere. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these heart posts, not sure I could keep up with reading them everyday. Enjoy your flopping on the sofa, that sounds like a great way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and a reminder to me that I have DD's crochet hearts to put together with a crochet chain. Maybe I could get them done by Valentine's Day/B-i-L's birthday!! My 'heart' goes out to you with being so tired and hope the coming week slows down a bit. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hearts look lovely and the pom poms look great with the daffs too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always exciting to open a drawer/cupboard/bag and find an unfinished project that can be finished and admired! At least your sleeping knitting will not 'go off'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patterns from the bowl - beautiful!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the patterns on the wall from your bowl - they are almost heart shaped ❤.
    Daffodils give such a spring like feeling, even when the weather is terrible as it is at the moment. Sleep well knitting!! ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet idea these hearts are! Very pretty. Have a good day! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the patterns from the bowl, and it won't do your knitting any harm to have a rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've inspired me to make pompoms with my little ones :) We'll have a go soon, a great rainy day activity! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still knitting my socks and every time I pick them up they never seem to grow. I thought it was due to my lack lustre effort but maybe you're right and my knitting is just asleep. That sounds so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those pompoms and daffs. Who'da thought they'd be perfect together? Sleepy knitting on the needles here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pompoms are so cute!! Glad you found the hearts and now they are here for Valentine's Day!! Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.