Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

30/06/2017

June's Scavenger Hunt LINK UP party :)

If you have joined in with my

Scavenger hunt, please link

with me on your blog :)



Please add your name to the

link up tool below,

just follow the easy instructions,


don't worry - if I can do it so can you!



Please just add your Name or Blog Name in the 'Link Title',

Now, let the Link-up Party begin!

Don't forget to leave a comment when you visit

edited to add: it has been brought to my attention that not everyone can see the link up tool,
if you can't - please leave me a message and a link to your photo hunt post and I will add you :)


xx
Links for those who are unable to see the link-up-tool...


  1. Sharon
  2. Lovely Lady
  3. Hawthorn's staying wild!
  4. Julie
  5. Diana
  6. Jak's Tales
  7. Fil's Songs and stories
  8. Simplenaturalhandmade
  9. Fiona
  10. Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hawthorn ,Have i missed Julys list somewhere. I need all the time I can get lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.