Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

04/06/2017

Urban wild #30DaysWild day 4


Nature is amazing.
Plants grow, 
and flourish even in the most unexpected of places.
No conditions too unwelcoming,
harsh,
or urban.
They have a steely yet cheerful determination 
and appear in cracks in the pavements...
... bits of waste ground...
...  you can find little bits of wild 
growing
and surviving.
Plants are - if nothing else - optimistic.




#30DaysWild - you can do it too

6 comments:

  1. That is so true! They certainly are optimistic!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pics.... weeds grow even faster than plants lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity when I plant something in a slightly hostile place it gives up!!!! But nature is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely pics & I do love the way things pop up in unusual spots. I've even seen them growing in the crevices in lock gates on the L & L canal. Fascinating. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the valerian on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published