Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

04/06/2017

Urban wild #30DaysWild day 4


Nature is amazing.
Plants grow, 
and flourish even in the most unexpected of places.
No conditions too unwelcoming,
harsh,
or urban.
They have a steely yet cheerful determination 
and appear in cracks in the pavements...
... bits of waste ground...
...  you can find little bits of wild 
growing
and surviving.
Plants are - if nothing else - optimistic.




#30DaysWild - you can do it too

6 comments:

  1. That is so true! They certainly are optimistic!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pics.... weeds grow even faster than plants lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity when I plant something in a slightly hostile place it gives up!!!! But nature is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely pics & I do love the way things pop up in unusual spots. I've even seen them growing in the crevices in lock gates on the L & L canal. Fascinating. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the valerian on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.