Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

30/11/2018

November's Link up Party!

I AM GETTING MESSAGES THAT ON SOME DEVICES - WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE LINK OR OPEN AN IMAGE YOU ARE DIVERTED TO AN ADVERT - I APOLOGISE HOWEVER THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME - 
IT IS SOMETHING THAT INLINKZ IS RUNNING.

 


This is the final link up for 2018 - we shall reconvene in January 2019.

* *

During December I am joining with a daily Advent photo challenge over at Julie of Julie's Journal & Scrapbook.

The bots that run Julie's blog decided to lock her out and she has had to desperately restart a whole new blog. So if you are a follower please pop over and re-follow and join in her annual Advent event! And if you are new to her blog, please do either join in or read along - it is lovely seeing how so many folk interpret a festive word differently.

She has already written up her list of festive words as inspiration - designed to keep the ol' grey matter busy!
Just to give you a taster of what is on offer - here are the first five.....

  • 1. Treasured decoration
  • 2. Definitely a festive recipe
  • 3. Hand made gift/card/wrapping paper
  • 4. festive pet
  • 5. a chrimbly family tradition - something only your own family do

Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention - everyone please come and join in too

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.