Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

03/06/2019

A word or two for June, beautiful June

Monday, Monday, so good to me Monday mornin´, it was all I hoped it would be. Tra la la la

Thank you everyone for joining in with the scavenger hunt photos - we had a couple of blogs who linked up but did not follow the list of words - so I thought I would give a gentle reminder how our game plays out :) 

I supply a list - a prompt of five words plus the option of 'my own choice'. Then, inspired by the list you interpret it as YOU please - think outside the box, think laterally, take photos and most importantly - have FUN! Some photos could be from your archives, some taken at the last moment!


Then, at the end of the month we all show and share our stories and photos (as inspired by the list) and I supply a link up party so we can all find each other and read and comment :)
Interestingly enough, this month the words 'seat' and 'view from that seat' were by in far the most popular - seats covered in snow, in full sunlight, carved in stone or made of wood - it was such a pleasure to read.

This month's words are:

Notice
Spotted
Starts with a K
Cobweb
Step
My Own Choice

And, today, as we were out walking - I found another bench with a view - in memory of a now deceased couple who used to linger along the river's edge that they loved so much.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words Kate & hosting these hunts in your busy schedule. I'm already putting my thinking cap on, whilst eating brekky & knowing there is a very light frost outside. Would love to see sunshine after 9 days of gloomy grey skies. It makes one feel quite gloomy too. We went from an Indian summer to bleak weather in a day, but I wouldn't mind if it were a slower progression. Have a good week , take care & big hugs for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new words. I've started to think! I do like to find seats dedicated to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of benches with plaques to much loved and lost friends/relatives recently. It's nice to sit a while and wonder what the person/people were like and look to see what inspired them to like the view they had watched from the seat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contemplative seat. That was obviously someones 'special' view. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bench there towards that gorgeous view!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.