Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

28/08/2020

August's link up party!


Hello hello hello!

Wow - another month seems to have slipped by - never mind, let's mark August turning into September with this month's Scavenger Photo Hunt!

Just follow the link to add your post for August and if you fancy joining it next month - it is really easy, just follow the list of words supplied at the beginning of each month adding a photo and a few accompanying words. Enjoy!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.