Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

11/03/2021

 


Welcome to March's second link up party

'Look up/look down'

Just follow the easy link up instructions ☺️

and don't forget to link back to my blog xx

❤️ 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
A quick heads up - this month will be the last Scavenger photo hunt I am organising, my life is getting too busy to keep it up and now I have started an online bee keeping course which is being run in the evenings, giving me even less time. I have loved doing it and loved reading everyone's blog posts and shall miss it. If any one would like to take it over - that would be amazing and I can certainly explain how to do the link up page.

2 comments:

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.