Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

15/12/2014

15 and woolly thoughts



15..15..15..15 - 349th day of the year - only 16 more day to the end of the year. Ooh err hasn't 2014 flown by!

I thought I'd show you my delicious ball of yarn I was gifted at our festive knit and natter. I have just spent a happy half hour checking out Ravelry for inspiration - think I have an idea what I can do!

Now back to the chrimbly counting. Today's number is number 15. Some numbers are easy to find other take a bit of looking for. I'd found the first two months ago and was happy with that, then on Saturday, whilst out walking around our village I came across the third....I must have walked passed this sign a hundred times and never noted the numerical value of it....until now!
Walshaw reservoir, near Hebden Bridge, West Yorksire
A finger post in the very pretty hamlet of Blencow, taken when I was writing my exams during July.
Keswick 15
Carisle 15 3/4

Well, well.... that is 15 done and dusted for another year!


Joining up with Julie every day as we celebrate the chrimbly count down :) 
Why don't you take a look and see who else has joined :)

8 comments:

  1. You have put so much work into your advents... I will come back and study them all when I can catch my breath. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying your Crimbly counting. It just demonstrates to me that I must go about my daily life with my eyes shut! You see so much, so next year I will try to be more observant of everything's,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love Keswick and we had such a lovely time there in September. Well done and am enjoying this so much. Look forward to seeing what you do with that wool. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so original they way you are doing this...brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love that yarn, I can see so many nice bits of scrumble made with that.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yarn is a really lovely colour, I look forward to seeing how you use it.
    16 days to the end of the year, it doesn't seem possible. I still haven't put my flip flops away from the summer yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another brilliant post Hawthorn, I look forward to 16.

    luvirene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cloud scape in your reservoir picture.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published