Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

13/12/2014

A great big 13!

It is rather late, we've been out for a large festive meal with Himself's part of the family. We have come home feeling rather full.  Inspiration is a bit lacking on a full stomach!

Today's number is brought to you by the number 13. We'd stopped off to look at 'The Great Stone' an erratic in a moorland setting with a fantastic view.



I'll try to be a little more inspired tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that stone with stairs carved on the side. It's amazing. Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that was an interesting day
    Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stone. Would love it in my garden but I suspect it would be too heavy for me to move with my spade and crow bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are inspiring - don't worry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Chrimbly countdown is going brilliantly! I love the fact that steps have been carved into the erratic. Many years ago when I was a teenager my family and I stopped at one (I forget where) on our way home from a holiday in the north of England, and my dad and brother climbed onto the top of it with the aid of metal hand-holds. Steps would've been so much more civilised!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder who carved those steps into that hard rock and when it was done. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published