Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

18/12/2014

18 - recycling - only with less snow

A crisp wintery walk in the neighbouring village kindly produced today's number - 18.




I have to admit to cheating here - I have used this 18 before (*oops*).

Some numbers evade me and I have to resort to cheating (ooh how naughty). I thought I would go and find when and was amazed that it was in 2010 - check it out HERE and just look at the snow!!!


Joining up with Julie every day as we celebrate the chrimbly count down :) 
Why don't you take a look and see who else has joined :)



3 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with recycling!!! As for there being less snow, I am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycle thats what I say!
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published