Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

15/06/2015

An evening postprandial potter #30DaysWild Day 15

We are very lucky where we live, we can fall out of our door and straight on to any one of the many footpaths that meander around our village.

This evening we took full advantage of our network of paths, the gorgeous evening light and gently warm air.




 
Time to return home, think I'm ready for a mug of tea!

#30DaysWild Days - you can do it too.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely evening walk, which is something we never do, despite living in the middle of such beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. The evening light is wonderful for taking photographs. We have not seen any hot air balloons so far this year, they usually float across Weets Hill. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how every evening could be like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.