Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

25/04/2019

April's Link up Party


Welcome to  April's link up party!
Just add your name to the list if you have taken part :)
Don't forget to visit everyone else's page - thank you!

When you tap on someone's link - it takes a second or two before transferring you
please don't think it is not working :)
***
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm having trouble trying to join in. Where do I go to link up?
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, all you need to do is tap on the blue tab that says +Add Link and follow the instructions, there is a delay in the steps so don't worry - give it time and then your link will soon be added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the +Add Link so I think it is something at my end not quite right. I'll get number one son to take a look and hopefully be up and running for next month :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am afraid I arrive too late to join for this month. I should be more careful with the different time zones, I guess :(( See you next month...
    Here is the link to the pictures I had chosen for April :
    https://puddingbiscotte.blogspot.com/2019/04/nain-mine-par-une-histoire-de-pont.html


    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.