My Five on Friday - Gratitude
A gentle way to round up the week with gratitude and positivity.
- My dad has been rather poorly. Thankfully this last day or two he has turned a corner and is on the mend. Well enough to joke and laugh with my boys - a relief as it was awful seeing him so unwell.
- Malty biscuit flavoured tea - what could be better? Smells divine - tastes a little unexpected - coz I don't take sugar and it smells sweet like a malted tea biscuit until you take that first slurp then it tastes like tea with a gentle undertone of malt - strangely delicious.
- Crochet - a mindless/mindful activity that keeps my fingers busy and my mind calm and by the end of it .... a warm and snuggly blanket :) win win
- A clean bill of health for my car - 'Bob' passed his MoT without any trouble, grateful that he did not need any work doing what so ever - phew!
- A catchup with a dear friend - we nattered and drank lattes for what was ages but felt like moments. We caught up with all our news and family happenings - it was lovely.
Hope you all have had a week full of small treasures and moments that have made you smile.
Happy Friday and here is to a gently kind weekend xxxxxx