Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

31/01/2020

January's link up party!


Welcome - just follow the instructions below and add your name to the link up. Don't forget to visit other photo hunters and drop them a comment :)

Keep an eye on this link up page as photo hunters appear through out the weekend - you don't want to miss a post!
Have a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend!!

**
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi,just wondering how long the link stays up as I missed out this month? Not complaining, just wondering.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is up until midnight uk time Sunday night 🙂

      Delete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.