Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

24/02/2014

In which I need an antidote

I can't even begin to explain how whirlwind-like my day at work was and probably will be again tomorrow.

So as an antidote - pictures of knitting instead..........





Ah.. that's better.

And coz I know you will ask.
It is in alpaca - super soft and snuggly alpaca in chocolate, meadow, tangerine and (not shown) one other colour to be decided!!
And coz you'll want to know - it is a gift for a special friend. 
I am using one of the bamboo circular knitting needles my fav sis in law gave me for chrimbly - they are simply bliss to knit with :)

However, I can only snatch a row here and a row there between study and sleep .............. One I have an excess of and the other a dearth....
So nothing new there then!
Back to a quick row before off to bed x

7 comments:

  1. Looks interesting and soft and sniggley! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great little pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. | love alpaca yarn - so soft and warm. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here to catch up on your words and beautiful photos! Enjoyed it all Best, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearing you loud and clear ! my day seem like that too. and oh! for a bit more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours; glad this is your chosen antidote to stress etc. No idea what it will be

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published