Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

20/01/2017

That Friday Feeling!

Where there is a spring in your step,
a bounce in your stride...
A Friday that feels good
and positive
and filled with happy things. 
Like a parcel in the post,
the first coffee of the day,
family coming home, 
an uplifting sound track,
blue sky....
or a cat in your way,
sharing your space,
filling your life with fluff and fur
and purrs. 
A day of infinite possibilities,
yes,
I definitely have
That Friday Feeling!

Sending wishes that you do too :)

Red heart Icon 48x48px

Happy happy xxx

8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Kate. What beautiful work. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day here too. Waiting for the eldest daughter to provide another grandchild. So could be exciting too. Love your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foxes. I read yesterday why cats sit on laptops!! They are called 'LAP'tops so they must be sat on! Enjoy your Friday. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. such life in your paintings Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! You have captured the movement brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly know how to capture the moment. They are beautiful. I like your Mum's quote on the cats. Have a good weekend & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope a good Friday led to a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely...Now waiting for Mr. fox to have a vole in his mouth! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.