Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

20/01/2017

That Friday Feeling!

Where there is a spring in your step,
a bounce in your stride...
A Friday that feels good
and positive
and filled with happy things. 
Like a parcel in the post,
the first coffee of the day,
family coming home, 
an uplifting sound track,
blue sky....
or a cat in your way,
sharing your space,
filling your life with fluff and fur
and purrs. 
A day of infinite possibilities,
yes,
I definitely have
That Friday Feeling!

Sending wishes that you do too :)

Red heart Icon 48x48px

Happy happy xxx

8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Kate. What beautiful work. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day here too. Waiting for the eldest daughter to provide another grandchild. So could be exciting too. Love your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foxes. I read yesterday why cats sit on laptops!! They are called 'LAP'tops so they must be sat on! Enjoy your Friday. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. such life in your paintings Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! You have captured the movement brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly know how to capture the moment. They are beautiful. I like your Mum's quote on the cats. Have a good weekend & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope a good Friday led to a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely...Now waiting for Mr. fox to have a vole in his mouth! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published