Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

27/01/2017

January's Scavenger Photo hunt link up.

Welcome to January's Scavenger photo-hunt participants - enjoy!
Scavenger photo-hunt BIG REVEAL for AUGUST is...




If you have joined in with my

Scavenger hunt, please link

with me on your blog :)

Please add your name to the

link up tool below,

just follow the instructions.

Look forward to seeing all you lovely photos :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.