Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

14/12/2017

Christmas cracker (jokes) - the alternative advent 14

Did you hear about the stupid plastic surgeon?
Yes. He stood in front of the fire and melted!

Doctor, Doctor! Everyone thinks I'm a liar!
Doctor: I don't believe you!

Father Christmas lost his umbrella but he didn't get wet! Why not?
Because it wasn't raining!

How can you get your name in lights the world over?
Change your name to Emergency Exit!

How do monkeys make toast?
Stick some bread under the gorilla!

How do you start a polar-bear race?
Say 'Ready! Teddy! Go!'

How do elves greet each other?
"Small world, isn't it?"

How do you describe a rich elf?
Welfy

How long should an elf's legs be?
Just long enough to reach the ground!

How does Father Christmas climb up a chimney?
He uses a ladder in the stocking!

I say, I say, I say! My wife's gone to the West Indies!
Jamaica?
No. She was quite happy to go!

What happened when the snowgirl fell out with the snowboy ?
She gave him the cold shoulder !

What do snowmen wear on their heads ?
Ice caps !

If I'm standing at the North Pole, facing the South Pole, and the East is on my left hand, what's on my right hand?
Fingers!


sorry :D






7 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha, they are great traditional cracker jokes - love them

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them & I'm afraid my Christmas crackers photo will be very different, but hope will put a smile on faces. I have one for you - How do snowmen relax? I'll leave it at that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant :) I love Christmas cracker jokes :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boom boom [she says doing her best Basil Brush impersonation]!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, missed these. Ha Ha, could have added them to our Christmas Eve selection! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.