A quiet list of gratitude, acknowledging that it is the little things that make a day all that better.
- Confirming my decision to live a simpler life - relinquishing things that drove me then wrung me out. That perfect realisation that yes, it was a correct choice and I am grateful for it.
- The NHS - at a time when it seems the world has gone mad, these people, however fallible and normal, step up and not away when someone ill needs them.
- Lunch with friends - catching up with someone I'd not chatted with since October.
- That simple pleasure of talking, walking and drawing.
- Being on the hills with that dilly dog and Himself.
Have a lovely weekend xxxxxxx