Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

01/10/2013

candy for the eye

Youngest jumped at the chance to come with me 
when I mentioned that I wanted to go to Yarndale.

What a sight greeted us as we arrived - so much bunting!

 There was bunting everywhere! 

This wonderful granny square waistcoat was a joy to see.
 The knitted picnic was equally delightful - it interested me that the English contributions were predominately sweet things like cakes and pies where as the Andalusian offerings were mostly savoury.


 

Enough to make your mouth water!

3 comments:

  1. The bunting was wonderful, what a good idea. I am delighted that people world wide have made such wonderful things for us to look at. But what did you buy? Anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of bunting. That food looks delicious, sweet or savoury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of bunting. That food looks delicious, sweet or savoury.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published