Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

20/05/2013

Sunshine - you are my sunshine!

Oh gloriously hot stuff, you warmed my back and made me squint.
You briefly gave me a sweaty brow.
Oh delicious warm thing high in the sky
you sun kissed my nose and gave me freckles
I was so so not expecting you and unprepared and out on the hills I rejoiced in you heat and brightness,
Now after the glow of Sunday I have sunburnt cheeks and a glowing nose - not a good look.
Thanks.
(Memo to self - don't forget the sun protection cream next time we go walking......)





 I'd forgotten dear dear sunshine that you are both friend and foe to a red headed freckle face........

5 comments:

  1. So glad you got sunshine. Isn't it lovely to have blue skies and warm weather. We are having days of rain and clouds but at least it's warm. ;)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely seeing blue sky again in your pictures. Glorious sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was a great day. Thanks for the memory of a lovely day. If you can find some more, that would be very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published