Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

28/10/2014

Walking the sea cliffs

As I mentioned yesterday, we'd spent a lovely morning at the St Abbs Wool Fest and afterwards we went for a wonderful (if a touch breezy!) walk. I managed to change in the front of the car out of my jolly out clothes into walking clothes - it was a bit of a wriggle but I managed. We had a picnic lunch down by the harbour. There is a lovely small picnic site right on the edge of the water so we sat there and admired the boats.



A small but thriving industry in this little harbour is a 'dive school' and boats trundled in and out of the harbour dropping off divers who explore the coves and the bay along the craggy coastline.

I thought I'd taken photos of our walk to the lighthouse but when I checked through my pictures, I don't have a single one! It must have been so windy that I must have used both my hands to hold my hat on!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely ,lovely photos! The colours and light are marvallous and I love that 3rd photo where you can see the reflection of the boats and sky.
    Enjoy!

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sorry just a little behind in my reading so missed your last post-super cute 'snooty' guillemot, it made me laugh.
    Lovely harbour pictures, you had wonderful blue skies.
    Have a lovely week
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue skies and blue sea look wonderful - but a bit chilly! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photographs! They have cheered me up no end as yesterday's bright start to the day soon changed to persistent rain! Keep those photos coming!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.