- A bleak and winding road over wet and wild moors.
- For the first time in a long time - there were no stock on the road, they were all in the valleys sheltering against the icy rain and wind.
- Leaden sky reflected by the leaden reservoir.
- Cobbled narrow streets, we carefully drove through Heptonstall's tiny highway. Filled with hardly altered history.
- Hebden Bridge coming into view through winter thin trees and flashing by stone walls.
Half term and a request by the boys - please can we spend the day over in West Yorkshire. One I am happy to promise.
love Hebden Bridge but half term isn't until next week for usReplyDelete
Wonderful pics Hawthorn, even with the weather so bad - I love seeing these parts of the 'old country', thank you so much. Enjoy the break with your boys! Hugs, Joy xoReplyDelete
Such beautiful photos I really love the one in the car mirror very cleverReplyDelete
Think I need another holiday in Yorkshire, it's well overdue!ReplyDelete
Love the first shot of the high moor. Such beauty in that bleak vista :)ReplyDelete
Oh how well I know this way to HB, one of my favourite places.ReplyDelete