Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

03/10/2017

October already!

Morning!
Not sure how the weather is in the southern hemisphere but here in Lancashire it is a little on the wet autumnal side with peach grey clouds flying across a thin blue sky.  I thought I would quickly pop in and say hello and introduce you to the latest list of words. Have fun and remember that it could be a current photo or one from your archives, try to think out of the box and we'll post out pictures and share our stories from Friday the 27th October.

  1. Making ...
  2. Empty
  3. Starts with a .....F
  4. Paper
  5. Neat
  6. Street
  7. Kettle
  8. Unexpected
  9. Vase
  10. My own choice



I might be a little quiet on the blogging front as it is leading up to the TAM - Trawden Artist & Makers Open Studio event and it could get a little busy. But I promise to pop in and say hi and if I have anything interesting to waffle about and share - I will do xxxx
Image may contain: indoor

A quick snap of part of our taster expo being held in Colne Library (our nearest town) as part of our event - Not all the art work had arrived when I took this photo, more has been added since.

#art #openstudios #TAM

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the makers event.

    I am just working out my Advent list if you would like to join in again.......... Hope you don't mind this year I have taken your idea of a list.

    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh count me in! and I don't mind in the slightest! Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words for October - I think I like this list! Yes I bet you are busy with TAM. Will pop into the Colne Library and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the event, hope you have lots of visitors come along to admire the treasures on show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah.... OK, think I'll be able to do the list with some luck thrown in. Neat will be the hardest.... All the best with TAM & wish I could be there. Hope once it's over you'll have lots to tell about it & then just chill out for a while. BTW, it's been quite warm & sunny here now at home & in Canberra whilst granny-sitting. Will do a post about some of our travels soon, as you & the boys would have loved our adventures on the way home via "back roads". Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the event goes OK and you don't work to hard. Thanks for the list for October.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.