Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

03/07/2016

July's words

Hello hello hello,
What a contrast the weather has been from Soggy Saturday to Sunshiny Sunday! I will blog about that later on, suffice to say I am still buzzing from our walk and hope that it lasts all week!

Righto - here goes, the list for July. Write it down and pop it in your camera case or in a coat pocket so you have it should the inspiration take hold :)

June's pictures were excellent and I think the standard, the interpretations and stories are getting better and better as we go along. I am loving it!
😊 

A photograph inspired by a word, words inspired by the photos - July's Scavenger photo-hunt list - enjoy!
  1. reflections
  2. stripe
  3. secret
  4. red
  5. contrast
  6. forgotten
  7. soft
  8. cold
  9. seat
  10. my own choice

Remember to think laterally, interpret as YOU fancy, be it a current photo or a favourite one from your past. We'll reconvene and post our words and photos from Friday 29th July -  have fun!

June's hunters were -
driftwood
Winters End Ramblings

And finally - just a quick image from today's walk - by 'eck it were a gud un!


Have lovely and Happy Monday!


7 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm......... have to think about these ones.....
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing list!!!! I will have to think hard first of all and then try to think out of the box! Off to write out the list and put it in my camera bag.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words about our photos. The next lot sound interesting, although I did say to hubby last week, I'd like one to be reflections some time or another, as I discovered a great photo from our travels a few years ago & now I can use it. Have we telepathy or something? Have a good week & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is more challenging ... I'll need to get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wonderful new words - thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I missed the boat this month. Never mind. Following the demise of my phone then my laptop (both now replaced) I am bracing myself for what will be the next to go. I have, however, enjoyed looking at everyone's photographs. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! What a lovely space is that!So glad to "meet" you Hawthorn, such an unsual name...Thank you so much for visiting me. Wishing you too, happy summer days ahead!Until next
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.