Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

17/04/2016

Weekend



Gardening.
Walking.
Sleeping.
And you?



PS Gentle reminder of our Scavenger photo-hunt : 

All you need to do is be inspired by the list. 
interpret it as YOU please - think outside the box, 
think laterally, take photos
 and most importantly - have FUN!


  1. Orange
  2. Feather
  3. Something fresh
  4. Horizon
  5. Wet
  6. Craft
  7. Growing
  8. Memories
  9. Sticks
  10. Any subject of YOUR choosing.
Ok, it is now down to YOU - we shall reconvene and and reveal our pictures and a little bit of waffle, over the final weekend of April (starting Friday 29th).

Scavenger photo-hunt BIG REVEAL for April is...

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, orange gloves and a lovely view which could - if you are not close to the sea - almost count as a horizon! Are you sneaking up on the photo challenge :-}

    Similar weekend here, hope you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder. I really need to get on with this. The last two weeks have just flown by. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for photos!! I have been lazy and working on things for other people and in the end without time for blogging. I have been just visiting other blogs. We have been getting rain for the past 2 days and everyone is happy since we need moisture around here. The sky looks heavy with rain perhaps in the second photo? Wishing you a fantastic week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny ... I was moving rocks around in our garden last week too! I love the light in your second photo - it's gorgeous. I've already managed to do 8 out of the 10 photos and am rally enjoying the process. Have a great weekend!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found an excellent stick for one of my photos, need to try a bit harder on the rest.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.