I am delighted that you lovely lovely people are joining in however, a number of queries have popped up - so hopefully I can answer them here.
Which pictures? How many pictures?
Ideally as many as possible but no pressure - the idea is to be inspired to 'go hunting' and share your findings and stories.
Think out of the box? I don't think I can do that.
Shall I give you an example?
The word 'SPRING' can be interpreted in many ways -
ie a rusty vintage car suspension spring,
or a water source (such as a medieval holy spring),
or the more traditional - lambs and daffodils...
See? How easy is that?!
I don't have a blog how can I join in?
Two ways of sorting that...
1. What a good excuse to start your own blog! - even if you only use it as a photo-record, it might develop into something else :)
2. Send me your photos in an email with a bit of a waffle for each one and I'll post it here :)
Do I have to reveal all of the pictures at the same time?
Yes please, in a post from Friday the 29th April, l will post a reminder.
Can I 'grab' the button?
Yes please, you can take the 'Scavenger photo-hunt' button on the right of my page and if you would be so kind as to link back to I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... in your blog post that would be lovely, you can also share on Facebook and Twitter (for those who are into their social media!)
Any thing else?
Well - that's up to you! Go for it and enjoy the challenge :)
Joining us so far...
- Aril - Wonderings & Wanderings from Gnat Bottomed Towers
- Jules - A Hidden Jem
- Susan- Granny Smith's Quilting
- Eileen T - In my playroom
- Jayne - The View From Bag End
- Lovely Lady - Thread through my Life
- Jackie - Winters End Rambler
- Kezzie - KezzieAG
- Julie -Julie's Scrapbook
- Cathy -The House with the Blue Door
- Tess - Driftwood
- Myself & Eldest