Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

31/12/2022

New Year wish

 To all my lovely friends, family and blogging readers - 2022 again has been a turbulent year and I can only surmise that 2023 will probably continue in the same vein, we are not through the 'new normal' just yet and equally we need to adapt and survive. We need to amend what we have done and are still doing - our impact on our world is not a positive one. If we all made a tiny change, each and everyone of us, they would all add up to a wonderful step forward....


May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness.

I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're WONDERFUL

and don't forget to make some art (write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can)

And somewhere in the next year

I hope 

you surprise yourself 

(Neil Gaiman)


Happy and kind and gentle New Year to us all

❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’–❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’–

16 comments:

  1. Good words. We all can do something can't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam - and yes, if we ALL did that something, it would add up and make something absolutely amazing!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family too. Those are very wise words from Mr Gaiman.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie - yes, Neil Gaiman's words struck a chord and they have been playing around in my head for a while and they felt just right for today

      Delete
  3. Fantastic words - thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year - I'm so glad you're back in Blogland! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you and Lord Jon a lovely and positive and adventure filled 2023!

      Delete
  4. A very Happy New Year to you and your family Kate, not forgetting Moss of course, I hope it's a good one for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eunice! Happy new year from our home to yours :) x

      Delete
  5. A great sentiment Kate. Wishing you and your family and peaceful and creative 2023 πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol and the same to you and your family x

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a good new year..and thankyou for your writing and photos! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gwynneth πŸ’–here is to a good and kind and healthy 2023 xx

      Delete
  7. Can't improve on that! I'd add Have Fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful words to base a happy life on! I'm sending you good thoughts that your year will be all you want. Love and hugs to you, my friend. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great quote. I wish the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very Happy New Year to you and your family, Kate. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.