Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

06/06/2013

Entertaining Pepper

One, two, flea, fur, five
Ready or not..
here I come!
Can she see me?
I am being very small and quiet
sitting purrfectly still
Are you back here? 
Or are you in HERE!
FOUND YOU!
Your 'k'it!
Ok ok, my turn to count...
are you ready?
One, two, flea - I don't know any more
I'm on my way!
Where are you?
Ah ha!
Found you!!
 
Can we play hunt the mouse?
purrrlease?
I'm tired now, think I need a nap
I love my Pan
Gonna knead her back fur her
coz I know she loves it
prrrr prrrr prrr 


Bliss.






8 comments:

  1. As you say...bliss. Happy Pan, happy Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics in front of the fire are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Such great photos and stories, almost have tears in my eyes. More please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like very happy play mates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad they are getting along so happily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweetness! It's obvious they love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that! I love your captions - lovely story! You've made my day Hawthorn, thank you!
    Joy

    joyjinkscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT A NOSE.

    It's so fluffy I could die!! - Despicable Me movie reference...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.