Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

26/12/2019

Moss

Hello hoomins - Moss here, 
Finally, time to Moss-self to get a boxing day walks-out.
Time to catch up with the Daily Pooz and
all the Pee-mails I have missed while my hoomins have been 
sitting around the fire with the extended pack.

And 'oh my woof' why do they have a tree in the house
covered in balls and bells?
(I keep wagging them off with my tail - very annoying!)
But now, excuse me - I have a sniff I need to follow...

6 comments:

  1. Oh well, a tail has a mind of its own. The tail owner, can't really be blamed, for what the tail does....

    πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Moss, I must tell you that you have an attractive coat of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, I love the second one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Blessings, Miss Moss. Keep those hoomins under control . . . make sure no super smell goes unsniffered πŸ•πŸΆπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Moss you are so clean! Presume you've just started your walk....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.