Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

27/12/2019

Pepper

Greeting hoomins - 

I seeez that the lowest member of the pack put paw to paper and blogged - so I thought I would put the balance of pawer back to those more superior.  Me.

Fur I iz Pepper the Great, Pepper the keeper of the kitchen, the watcher of the fridge, the pawtroller of the back street. I iz Pepper and I iz number one, top of the heap, leader of the pack.

I wearz many hats in my cat-pacity of being in charge of the hoomins.
I iz the putting up of the tree supervisor
I iz the contents of the fridge inspector
I takez my purrr-sition very seriously, 
I even checkz the condition of the scraps for the dog,
coz the dog haz no taste, 
especially when it comez to the chick-chicks or hamziz
wrapped in the shiny silver stuff... 
Iz DEFURNITELY haz to checkz that....
erhem, 
taste test anyone?
Yez purr-lease!

7 comments:

  1. Pepper. You are adorable!!!!

    🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and I love Pepper's face on the last one, it made me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful writing Pepper. I'm glad that we've got that straight.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Pepper it looks like it is up to you to keep the Hoomins in order; loos like they let the fridge get out of control too. So you'd better keep your guard up and keep a beady eye on them. Your face is the face of perfect innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh !! Sweet kitten! Looks pretty curious and investigative! Happy new year! Wishing a wonderful new year in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look, words for January 2020 have appeared! Thanks. I'll get my thinking hat on....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.