Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

13/05/2016

Liebster Award

Thank you  dear Jackie from Winters End Ramblings  for kindly nominating me for the 'Liebster Award -Discover New Blogs'.


 

As part of the nominations, I have to answer Jackie's ten questions then choose some lovely bloggers, so here goes :)

Tea or Coffee?
Tea every time!

Bath or Shower?
Shower - so much quicker and easier

Book or Kindle?
Books (especially with a mug of tea)

Real or Fake Christmas Tree?
Real - we have a small growing one that lives in the garden during summer:)

Christmas or Yule
Yule

Starter or Pudding?
Starter unless there is a cheese board on offer as an alternative to a desert

Cup or Mug?
Mug (of tea with that book and cheese board after a shower!!)

Up to the Table or Couch Dinner?
Table

If you could choose to go back in time, when and why?
West coast of California during the early half of 1960's - 
coz I think I might just be a delayed bohemian flower child!!

Right, time to share my chosen nominations with you and reveal their questions too :)

*******************


*******************

What's your favourite season?

Knitting or crochet?

Holidays by the sea or a city break?

Fairy lights or candles?

Do you dance to the radio?

Were your school days - your 'best days' or 'best forgotten!'

What is your favourite meal?

Did you have a nickname as a child?

Do you have any tattoos?

Night owl or up with the larks?


Right, now it is up to you and this is what you are supposed to to - 
Link back to the blog who nominated you so that more lovely bloggy folk can find new and interesting blogs to read,
Then copy and post the Liebster award picture, 
Answer the questions posed to you,
Choose a new list of fun questions, 
Nominate and notify new and lovely bloggers ! 
Enjoy!

Thank you again Jackie for nominating my little blog and introducing me to new blogs :)




5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh...that was quick! Good questions...will have a nosey st the blogs later. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions, My type of answers ....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me but I've had lots going on recently and just haven't got round to joining in but I do appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the nomination, sorry I haven't responded to it yet! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.