Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

02/05/2016

Scavenger photo-hunt list for May 2016

A photograph inspired by a word, words inspired by the photos - May's Scavenger photo-hunt list - enjoy!
  1. Path
  2. Hairy
  3. Edible
  4. Small
  5. Poem
  6. Hands
  7. Vintage
  8. Shadows
  9. View from a window
  10. My own choice
Remember to think laterally, interpret as YOU fancy, be it a current photo or a favourite one from your past. We'll reconvene and post our words and photos from Friday 27th May -  have fun, enjoy!

  1. Lovely Lady - Thread through my Life
  2. Jak
  3.  Eldest
  4. Jules - A Hidden Jem
  5. Susan- Granny Smith's Quilting
  6. Eileen T - In my playroom
  7. Jackie - Winters End Rambler
  8. Kezzie - KezzieAG
  9. Julie  -Julie's Scrapbook
  10. Tess - Driftwood
  11. Sustainablemum
  12. gz - "ook?!"
  13. Ellie - This Country Girl's Journal
  14. Amanda - Graham's Landing
  15. And You? ... Fancy joining in? Please do, just let me know and we'll add you to our snap-happy list :)


Preview



15 comments:

  1. Hello! I'd really like to be involved in this! I found your scavenger hunts through Kezzie's blog and I would love to be involved for May, I think it's such a good idea.
    Ellie
    Xxx

    Www.thiscountrygirlsjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, we're off again. An intriguing list.... Got an idea for hands but nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing list
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've really had some fun doing this.
    I'll note May's list down, give it a try and see how I get on. All being well, if it all goes to plan then perhaps I'll join in properly for June.
    Meantime good luck with May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More challenging this time. You really make us think ❤❤ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, count me in again! I'm a little later than everyone else, but have just posted my April Scavenger Hunt photos - thank you for hosting!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the April one. I was amazed by everyones different perceptions. Really looking forward to this again and already have some ideas on what to do and look out for. The list will again go in my camera case and out and about with me. Have a good week and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! We are in again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting list..may get me inspired again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sorry but won't be able to join in this month. May is manic for us every year with work and family commitments. Arilxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good excuse to stop working and get snapping! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to join your scavenger hunt if I may. I love doing scavenger hunts and relish looking for words to inspire my snapping. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Your name has been added to our list :)Now need to pop over to your blog and say hello :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for adding me. Looking forward to snapping:)

      Delete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.