- having the exact right amount of change - something so simple yet so satisfying
- my morning coffee - I gave up coffee over a decade ago and replaced it with tea. I still miss coffee... so the one decaf coffee with cinnamon I have in the morning is pure bliss.
- sunny winter days- as rare as hen's teeth, so when they happen - they are so precious
- sleep - I am a sporadic sleeper - so when I do get an undisturbed night - it is certainly worth a shout out, even better when I get a run of them, which is what I am getting at the moment - yay.
- the instant gratification of a cellphone camera - the ability to capture a single unrepeatable moment - priceless
Just look at the concentration on that face!