Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

25/03/2021

Light and Dark link up party

 

Welcome to March's final link up party

' Light  and Dark'
Just follow the easy link up instructions 😊
and don't forget to link back to my blog xx
❤️

Thank you every one who has followed, joined and commented on my Scavenger Photo Hunt. I started it quietly on 31st March 2016 where it was mainly myself and my eldest son - a challenge for ourselves, to give ourselves a challenge whilst out walking. Little did I think that five years later (almost to the day) I would be handing over the reins to Astrid of Dragon Stitches and Stuff by Astrid to continue the hunt. I hope you will follow over and still join in - I will be - but as participant not a host 

thank you xxx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.