- The finer the rain - the quicker it seeps through and chills me to the bone. It also seems to have a slight metallic scent - it smelt of winter today
- My left boot, when damp, squeaks when I am walking through the main building at work - loudly - to the point of making people look up
- The people I work alongside (the council men who are based at the park) are so kind and generous with their time and their knowledge
- Tea, even if made in my bucket sized heat saving travel mug, does not stay warm long enough for me
- I need to clear out the drains running along the glasshouse as a matter of urgency - the trees are flinging their leaves about in monsoon like quantities.