Next Saturday is our extra day for the year -
have you thought how you could spend a whole additional 24 hours?
With it being on the weekend it opens up the options to get out
and do something different, something fun, something worthwhile!
I think that this is an opportunity not to waste :D
So to get the ball rolling,
I am going to list as many things that might just be fun/new/exciting or just different to do on
Our Extra Day 2020
and if you think I have left something out ..... just add it in the comments :D
- Walk somewhere new to you (weather permitting of course !)
- Picnic with some one you love (in the car if the rain is still ... erm..... raining)
- See a film that you have been promising yourself
- Fish and chips eaten by the coast watching the tide coming in
- Start that new project (knitting, wood calving, sketching, belly dancing!)
- Get out in the garden and plant bulbs
- Sign up for a new course - new language, new skill, learn to be a plumber - other jobs available!
- Paint that feature wall in cerise/purple/aquamarine/white or what ever takes your fancy
- Find a new job
- Resign from the old one
- Take up a new hobby - needle felting, cross stitch or archery
- Bake a cake - not just any old recipe - that one you have been promising yourself since forever
- Invite friends/family and eat that cake (or if you are not for sharing it - scoff it happily)
- Go for a road trip - we have an extra day, so take that and add it to the Sunday, take the dog, kids, partner, favourite music and hit the road and sing - loudly
- Book a holiday
- Catch up with friends you have not seen for a while
- Start that book - whether you are going to read it or actually write one - just do it
- Get that piercing
- Or that tattoo ..........
- over to you, what can we do to celebrate and make the most of our extra day this year???
Have a lovely weekend and may the sunshine be both outside and within xxx