A French style enamelled number plate in the middle of a native wild flower meadow on a small island.
Nordic Style Forest
You will need ...
Card - any colour - I chose ice blues, charcoal greys and duck egg blues
G*L*I*T*T*E*R (comes with the same health warning as yesterday)
1. On a scrap piece of paper folded in half, draw a simple tree shape, the trees I made are approximately 10cm tall
2.Cut your template out, lie on to your card, draw around and cut out the segments
3. Each tree needs three sections
5. Glue the outside of one half of one tree shape - see photo above right
6. Stick a second tree shape to the gluey half of the first tree, hold tight until dry
7. Turn over and add glue to both halves of your tree
8. Take the third and final tree section and stick to the gluey halves. Hold tight to dry
9. Stand the tree on it's base and smile coz suddenly you have a Nordic style tree right in front of you!
10. Repeat the exercise varying the shades of the trees until you have a little forest sprouting up before your very eyes
11. I used pinking shears on two of the trees to give them added interest, leaving the other two plain
I'm glad I did :)
If you have been inspired by my tutorial,
please could you be so kind to link back to my blog
I would love to see your little Nordic trees :)
Linking with Julie's Advent
#crafts #christmascrafts #handmadewithlove #handicraft #inspiredby #imadethis #livelovecraftme